Committed to quality and tradition
In 1929, Ignatz van Roje founded the company as a small pit timber business in Neuwied on the Rhine. At that time, he laid the foundation stone for one of the leading softwood sawmills in Europe. Our timber mill is located in the Westerwald in Rhineland-Palatinate - in the middle of Germany, in the middle of Europe and logistically optimally situated directly on the A3 motorway. From here, we can meet all the requirements of modern raw material procurement and international distribution of our products at any time. For the first time, an innovative and resource-efficient production plant is being built at the Oberhonnefeld-Gierend site - our new, ultra-modern CLT plant (cross-laminated timber construction elements for house building), which offers considerable environmental relief potential.